<$BlogRSDUrl$>

dinsdag, april 13, 2004

You got to be you. 

"You have to be you. If kissing another girl is you, do you. If pulling your titties out is you, do you. You got to be you. I used to be wild and crazy like that, but now I'm more into what I'm into right now and I'm thankful that people appreciate me for being who I am and not expecting me to jump overboard and doing something of the wall. Because if I'm ready to go off the wall, I go off the wall. Right now I don't feel like going off the wall."
~Snoop Dogg

Ik ben into reizen right now. En aangezien I got to be me, if reizen is me, doe ik dat:

Er staat grofweg 1237km op het programma tussen dinsdagochtend vroeg en zaterdagavond laat.

goedereede-breda-almere-den_haag-hellevoetsluis-almere-utrecht-almere-nijmegen-breda-goedereede-oostvoorne-middelharnis-oostvoorne-goedereede-oostvoorne-den_bosch-oostvoorne-goedereede

eXTReMe Tracker